Ridiculous, absurd bike lights. Tempting tho'.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spindrift

This Rainbow Racer transforms your bike by clipping the strand to the wheel, switch on and watch it cycle through 25 different colour patterns. The racer is designed from ages 5 years+ and requires home assembly.

http://direct.tesco.com/product/images/?R=202-7209&tn=/9/AW07202-7209TPS197490.jpg

Two 1.5 metre lengths and a controller wit constant and variable flashing

Very suitable for illuminating your bike's flag at night.
Says £14-97 here (don't know about delivery though).

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-0338.aspx

domtyler

Über Member
Um, yes, as you say, very tempting.

OP
OP
S

spindrift

He he, dunno if you're being sarcky Dom, apologies if not. I do quite....lilke'em! At least no muppet driver could use SMIDSY as an excuse when you are riding lit up like Waynes Mobile Disco, weddings and bar mitzvahs a speciality.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Can't we offer a pro rider a deal to use these on the pro circuit, hopefully to be used in a race which goes on until dusk........

Fitted on the Catrike!

Superbly visible from the sides, and even visible over the Dinotte rear LED and Hope HID on the front!

Maz

Guru
I can imagine those things coming loose, tangling up in the spokes and throwing the rider off causing serious injury. I will complain to trading standards and RoSPA immediately!

They do look pretty tho...

Out of stock. Knickers! :biggrin:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I think they will make me look one cool dude with me Ray Bans on, on a dark winters night, tinnie in one hand, mobile in the other and ipod at full volume. Yeah ! YEAH !

(Just taking me tablets so I'll calm down in a minute !)

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Saw 'em advertise thro' 'Toys R Us' a few weeks ago.

Figured anything that encourages kids to have any sort of light on their bike at night wasn't a bad idea

(I also considered it for the commuter.......for a few seconds)

buggi

Bird Saviour
my sister brought me something similar, not quite to whizzy, little flashy lights you put on the valve. unfortunately, i've got the wrong type of valves. i wouldn't mind this for my bike, the dark nights are coming.

Top Bottom