Riding With The Legend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m6mal

where's me bike
I went for a ride with nigel "The Legend" and we both are using ICE Recumbent Trikes. The journey was 5.1 miles in total. I got a few tips from nigel plus he helped me to fit my neckrest on my ICE T. Just before nigel came i had a phone call from my wife who had been in an accident. An uninsured oncoming female driver veered across my wifes side of the road and my wife tried to swerve and the woman hit my wife's car and spun it round, unfortunately the less than 2 year old car is now a write off. Nigel suggested that we go and see my wife at the scene of the accident as seen in the video. OK then, i left the scene with my parking brake on and didn't realise as my head was full of worry for my wife etc. I was thinking this is hard work lol, anyway we had a good journey and a few laffs etc then back to mine for a cuppa tea.

View: https://youtu.be/i0CM3Ev68_Y

Yes it will go much faster without the handbrake on lol ,enjoyed your video and glad your wife was ok

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
Yes it will go much faster without the handbrake on lol ,enjoyed your video and glad your wife was ok

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the video and yes like nigel said "been there, done that " regarding the brake, i even gave the production a witty name at the end if you saw the end screen. I don't mention it as i like to surprise folk with that one and i will use that in future video endings

Top Bottom