Ridley Crossbow Road / Cyclocross Bike Large Sized SO;D

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
For Sale
Ridley Crossbow Cyclocross / Road Bike

Frame size measured from centre of crank to top of seat post is 64 cm or 25 1/4" the measurement from centre of crank to joint between cross tube and seat tube is 62 cm or 24 3/4" and 58 cm or 23" along the top tube centre to centre and has a standover height of 88 cm or 34 3/4" so one for the taller person ie 6ft +

As far as i know its a 2009/10 frameset that i was told had covered less than 300 road miles and has been in storage since mid 2010 . Nice royal blue and contrasting black paint scheme . Fitted with 4ZA Zornyc carbon / alloy forks the rest of the frame is 7005 T6 alloy so nice and light yet very stiff and forgiving to ride .

Fitted with Campagnolo Veloce sti units that operate Shimano 105 fron mechanism and a Ultrega rear mechanism with a Shimano 105 compact double crankset with 175mm arms . Brakes are Shimano cantilever Brakes for good strong stopping power with all new cables .

Wheels are Campagnolo Veloce hubs fr & rr laced on to Amrosio shallow aero rims with worn Michelin Axial pro slicks 700 x 23 .Hubs were serviced less than 100 miles ago .

Easton EA50 seat post, 1 x bottle cage (not pump as in pic) Bontranger 95 mm very steep stem with ITM Racing Super 330 anatomic 44 black drop bars with new bar tape .

This was purchased as a frameset by myself then built up less than 100 miles ago by my local bike shop .
Only selling as its a bit on the large size for me

Asking £375 collected from NN8 Wellingborough post code as i will struggle to find a box large enough to pack it in

Loads more pictures just ask .

as of 22/11/15 now listed on e bay

Attachments

• rid3.jpg
    rid3.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 237
  • rid4.jpg
    rid4.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 216
  • rid6.jpg
    rid6.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 215
  • rid7.jpg
    rid7.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Still for sale and reduced to £325

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
It shows that somebody is paying attention! :laugh:

I don't need a CX bike, having just bought one, but that bike looks like it would make a nice Christmas present for someone ...
@ColinJ it would make an ideal bike for anybody 6ft + i can ride it at 5ft 10" but have no dangle clearance so to speak :laugh:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
come on guys help me move this one its a great bike and just needs a taller rider owner than me

might even take a part exchange or swap

Top Bottom