Ridley Noah RS 2012 (XS) Campagnolo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

acuna_read

£750 £650 £600 in SE London

Reluctantly putting this up for sale as it just isn't getting used and in the future will get used even less so.

Campagnolo Record 10 speed groupset (apart from Chorus rear mech)
Camapgnolo Zonda wheels
Easton EC90 38cm carbon bars
3T stem 100mm
Cinelli 'tacky' bar tape
Bike is on the bike register
Saddle will be a Fizik Arione but a slightly tattier one than in pictures. Still perfectly good but a little more worn/marked. Light and pedals will also be coming off bike but I have another pair of Look Keo's in white that can be put on.

Bike has been a sunny day bike but has seen rain a few times with me. I purchased this second hand in 2019 and in my time it has had: new headset - new cups and BB bearings - new brake & gear cable inners - Vittoria tyres - new brake pads <300 miles - new 12- 27cassette <300 miles - new stronglight inner chain ring <300 miles - new record chain just fitted, 0 miles - new Campagnolo outer chainring, 0 miles. I have probably done less than 1000 miles since the new BB as I was working away a lot so nothing needs doing. I used to run carbon wheels on this so the current Zondas have hardly had any use and plenty of life left in them.

Slight downsides are the marks on the forks to the paint, to be expected. There is also a small blemish on the top tube which has been filled in with some kind of paint by the previous owner, I have tried to show these in photos. It's there if you look but you don't see it whilst riding. There are also some marks on drive side chain stay to the protective sticker. Obviously old technology with only 10 speed and callipers now but a very quick and stable bike. Glides along almost effortlessly.

IMG_20210117_124705.jpg IMG_20210117_124732.jpg

IMG_20210117_124013.jpg IMG_20210117_124043.jpg IMG_20210117_124747.jpg IMG_20210117_130344.jpg
I am really not sure how to price this as I cant find anything similar to guide it against so I am open to sensible offers and if the price seems ridiculous let me know. £750 based in SE London. Anymore info or pictures required let me know.

Review of the bike (with different groupset): https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/bikes/road-bikes/ridley-noah-rs-review/
Geometry of the bike (I think this is correct but not 100%): https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3779/9529510913_5376bc4f14_o.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

acuna_read

Price drop to £650 before being placed on auction sites.

Open to sensible offers still.

vickster

Legendary Member
You might want to give some idea of sizing, ie how tall are you. Presumably, it’s pretty small but Ridley do come up a little larger than some from what I recall (when I looked at one about 10 years ago)

OP
OP
A

acuna_read

You might want to give some idea of sizing, ie how tall are you. Presumably, it’s pretty small but Ridley do come up a little larger than some from what I recall (when I looked at one about 10 years ago)
I thought I had put that in there but good point. I am 169cm, or 5ft 6.5".

I am willing to post at buyers cost and can get hold of a box etc if need be.

Top Bottom