Ridley Noah

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stu Smith

Veteran
Got the chance of buying from a friend a Ridley Noah,4 years old never been out in the rain,never been crashed or dropped no marks on the frame.
Seat post as been cut anybody would think it had been cut for me its pefect..

Read some reviews and some say they are a very hard ride over distance some say they are fine..
Opinions welcome.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Not had one but have ridden Ridley's before and they are usually made for speed first and comfort second.

Having said that, it will be a great frame if the price is right, it is carbon and the choice of finishing kit can mitigate any comfort issues.

Should also have quite a nice paint job if it is up to the usual Ridley standards.

OP
OP
Stu Smith

Stu Smith

Veteran
Not had one but have ridden Ridley's before and they are usually made for speed first and comfort second.

Having said that, it will be a great frame if the price is right, it is carbon and the choice of finishing kit can mitigate any comfort issues.

Should also have quite a nice paint job if it is up to the usual Ridley standards.

Hmmm we have not talked price yet,I want a bargain as everybody does but I also do not want my friend to feel he as been robbed or under any pressure to sell cheap..
I would put my Fizik Arione seat on which I absoultley swear by..plus Conti 4000 25mm tyres.

And yes its got a nice paint job.

Noah,4 years old never been out in the rain,
Easy to see how they kept it dry

img_0567.jpg

vickster

Legendary Member
If it's a friend selling, ask him for a decent test ride and see what you think ;) one person's hard is another persons armchair, look at brooks saddles!

Top Bottom