Right...hip pain

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
..had to happen I guess..I am experiencing some right hip pain..it's new for me..never had it before..its not muscular, more inside the hip joint:sad:...any ideas on what to do, not do etc?

:girl:
 
Rheumatism? Arthritis?

You are getting on a bit now, so expect these kind of ailments to catch up with you! :smile:

But I hope I'm wrong. :tongue:

You need a warm and dry climate and cod liver oil!
 

Globalti

Legendary Member
My Dad and I and now my son had, or have, slight twinges in the right hip joint. Why not ask your Dad?
 

Trek Trauma Chris

New Member
Location
Cornwall
BigonaBianchi said:
..erm..because he had double hip replacements having cycled on fixed wheels for his entire youth between london and the south and east coasts every weekend:sad:...
Twisted pelvis. Go and see a chiropractor for a body alignment check up.

I suffered many years ago, struggled to walk in the end, a mate told me to see a acupuncturist so I did. This guy was an ex semi-pro footballer and he spotted straight away as I lay flat, that my pelvis was out of line. So of to the chiro, 3 sessions in 2 weeks (to allow the muscle to re-adapt to the new position of the pelvis) problem fixed, 20 yrs later all's fine.

My G.P. at the time said that it was arthritis, the chiro believes that it was my karate practise where you kick into empty space, it knock the pelvis out, fast bowlers get it, golfer get it.
 

c2c

redredrobin
Location
east bristol
Trek Trauma Chris said:
Twisted pelvis. Go and see a chiropractor for a body alignment check up.

I suffered many years ago, struggled to walk in the end, a mate told me to see a acupuncturist so I did. This guy was an ex semi-pro footballer and he spotted straight away as I lay flat, that my pelvis was out of line. So of to the chiro, 3 sessions in 2 weeks (to allow the muscle to re-adapt to the new position of the pelvis) problem fixed, 20 yrs later all's fine.

My G.P. at the time said that it was arthritis, the chiro believes that it was my karate practise where you kick into empty space, it knock the pelvis out, fast bowlers get it, golfer get it.
i get shocking pain that comes and goes in both hips. i cant spell it but i have been told its sciatica.....a trapped nerve i believe.
 

Trek Trauma Chris

New Member
Location
Cornwall
c2c said:
i get shocking pain that comes and goes in both hips. i cant spell it but i have been told its sciatica.....a trapped nerve i believe.
Sciatica, as far as I know, is generally felt anywhere from the buttocks down to the soles of your feet and yes, is caused by a trapped nerve or nerve that is pinched in a tight or spasmed muscle. Never heard about it in the hips, but I could be wrong.
 

c2c

redredrobin
Location
east bristol
Trek Trauma Chris said:
Sciatica, as far as I know, is generally felt anywhere from the buttocks down to the soles of your feet and yes, is caused by a trapped nerve or nerve that is pinched in a tight or spasmed muscle. Never heard about it in the hips, but I could be wrong.
yeah you are right, buttocks was what i meant not hips as such. i have had a total replacement of my right hip joint and i still get (what i believe to be), sciatic pain in my right side buttock.
 
Top Bottom