Right, I'm off to order a curry.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Whats your favourite?

Chicken Pathia for moi, Chicken or Lamb Tika Balti for the better half. Pilau rice, garlic nan and shed loads of poppadoms and mint dip.

DVD selection for tonight..... Scum (cos haven't watched it for years and love Ray Winstone anyway), Priest, or Wish You Were Here with Emily Lloyd. :wacko: Guess who's been shopping at play.com.:biggrin:

We usually toss for it, but I can't be arsed tonight. :sad:

snapper_37 said:
We usually toss for it, but I can't be arsed tonight. :biggrin:
Must. Resist. Smut. :wacko:

I'm trying to shed a stone at the moment. I've had a tiny portion of home made soup and two pieces of bread for tea. I'm starving. :sad:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Lamb dopiaza lined up waiting for the arrival of the Doris from work. Hurry woman, hurry!!

Noodley

My favourite is from the local take away; I have tried loads of places across the country but have not found better than the one in the nearest town.

Meal for One (but easily feeds two): Pakora, poppadoms, salad, chilli sauce, spiced onions, any curry (could not pick a 'favourite' as they are all so good), nan, and rice. 5p less than 8 quid. :biggrin: Add in an extra 'side' (usually tarka daal for me) and it's a tenner.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Ooh Snaps, get me a chicken tikka masala will you please hun, and Naan bread and rice.

YUMMY!!!!! will cycle it all off tomorrow:bicycle:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Lisa21 said:
Ooh Snaps, get me a chicken tikka masala will you please hun, and Naan bread and rice.

YUMMY!!!!! will cycle it all off tomorrow:bicycle:

Blluurrrggghhhhh :biggrin:

Mind, it was weight watchers. Eff me, I needed 2 to even feel it and it was vile. <come on Chuffy, do your worst :wacko: )

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Chuffy said:
Must. Resist. Smut. :biggrin:

But it was made for your comments!!!!

I'm disappointed!! :wacko:

Top Bottom