Right, I'm off...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Flouncing north eh?
They speak funny....

Ha!! We know your game, trying to sneak north of the border wall , to claim asylum before they rejoin..

Don't imagine you're the only one with that idea.

Spork a v good idea.

We had to sneak some cutlery from the decommissioned downstairs dining room, to eat our takeaway in our B&B room on The Gower, late last year..

Felt very cloak n dagger..

Well in the morning anyhow, I'm leaving for 'Up North' for a few days to work in the lab at one of our factories, proper work (no procrastinating all day on here :whistle:). I have my 'essential workers' letter, booked a Travelodge (after checking-out the CV19 rools), packed a book (David Millar), 2 Jazz Mags, a titanium Spork for lonely take-away eating in my room and will probably pick-up a bottle of Cutty Sark to keep me company in my splendid isolation....
I can't remember when I've enjoyed packing a suitcase so much! Wimpers is most put-out at my sudden happiness.

Head out on the highway, Dacia thunder!
Born to be mild....:becool:

I must confess to a double-take there.:blush:

PaulB

Legendary Member
I had to go out to work last week and that was up north. Mind you, it would be seeing as how I live here and all that. My presence was required in Stockport and there I went full of nervous excitement! I got caught in a long traffic jam and wondered where the hell all these vehicles were going to. And the sheer folly of finishing a sentence a proposition with.

Top Bottom