Right, I'm off...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I still have to stay away about once a month, last week I booked a night in a Best Western in Dundee and the website came back saying that the hotel would ask for proof that my travel was essential, I've got a covering letter from work should I need it.

Anyway, I turn up at the hotel and it's straight in with no questions asked. 😊
Your reputation preceded you!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Which Travelodge were you headed for, FF? I love the one at Doncaster Lakeside, especially the rooms overlooking the lake.

Hope the tests go well, btw. :hello:

Hoping for good news FF in the next few days.

@alicat - you'd done the same as me: "where would 230 miles from Deal take me?" Mansfield was my option. Used to work in Doncaster and got dragged out there for a night out :ohmy::wacko::eek::surrender:

Brains

Legendary Member
I doubt you would have got over the Medway bridge without a passport in any case.
So you did not miss much.
Good luck with the scan.

Also: Travelodge ? Why ? When you have a perfectly good mobile Covid isolation vehicle.

If the three trips that I was due to do just before lockdown last March to Copenhagen, Hamburg and Madrid eventually come off, I'll be taking the motorhome!

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I doubt you would have got over the Medway bridge without a passport in any case.
So you did not miss much.
Good luck with the scan.

Also: Travelodge ? Why ? When you have a perfectly good mobile Covid isolation vehicle.

If the three trips that I was due to do just before lockdown last March to Copenhagen, Hamburg and Madrid eventually come off, I'll be taking the motorhome!
Believe me, the thought had occurred!

Top Bottom