Right, I'm off...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Dears

Just to let you know, the CT Scan showed a 4mm and a 5mm nodule on my left lung which is not thought to be cancer (nodules are apparently not uncommon). They will check again in 3 months to make sure there is no growth to confirm their diagnosis. I had no other symptoms at this time that would indicate cancer. As a former heavy-smoker, it’s always a concern.

So appreciate your best wishes, am available to travel to seedy destinations and can return to my heavy-breathing phone-call service….

Good weekend all

Kevin :ohmy:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Dears

Just to let you know, the CT Scan showed a 4mm and a 5mm nodule on my left lung which is not thought to be cancer (nodules are apparently not uncommon). They will check again in 3 months to make sure there is no growth to confirm their diagnosis. I had no other symptoms at this time that would indicate cancer. As a former heavy-smoker, it’s always a concern.

So appreciate your best wishes, am available to travel to seedy destinations and can return to my heavy-breathing phone-call service….

Good weekend all

Glad to hear that Fabbers:hugs:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Dears

Good weekend all

Excellent news,

I'm in the market for some edamame seedstock, to trial as a crop this year, if you have any insider knowledge.:okay:

Jolly weekend to you too - must be a big relief.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
T
Dears

Good weekend all

Good news, I'm glad for you.

It's a strange set of affairs when I find myself feeling jealous of an outing to Newark and a stay in a Travelodge.:wacko:

Top Bottom