Right That's It

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

barq

I was going out tonight, but I cried of sick with a stinking cold. Now I'm sipping Stolichnaya, it seems to have made my sore throat better. ;)

Noodley

graham56 said:
I`m enjoying the company of Mr William Grant of Dufftown,Banffshire. :smile:

I cycled through Dufftown a few weeks ago. A lovely smell. (Not me ;) I was fairly rancid by the end of it xx()

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I think will just get that bottle of Longmorn out of the press and join you and we’ll tak a right gude willie waught...

Noodley

graham56 said:
My idea of Heaven, to cycle the Spey whisky trail. ;)

Aye, if only. Unfortunately my route was not as "enjoyable". Still, it got me off to a good start to the new audax season. xx(

Brock

Hairy Jock said:
I think will just get that bottle of Longmorn out of the press and join you and we’ll tak a right gude willie waught...

I'll bring the liquid nitrogen you bring the malt, we'll have a high old time ;)

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Oh no, as I've said in another thread, I've finished my bottle of Bowmore xx(. It was a litre bottle from duty free Austria:becool:. It seems to have evaporated very quickly:sad:. Seems to be something of a problem with open bottles of malt around here :smile:

A well Xmas is on the way. Perfect excuse to get some more in ;)

SamNichols

I'm going to Arran in May, so shall hopefully get some of their malt while I'm there. I am running low of whisky of all types at the moment (although Christmas is coming).

snorri

Legendary Member
Well I won't have a night cap tonight, I'm just in from an annual prizegiving dinner. Interesting reactions from some there when they discovered that I had cycled to the function....well, it was THREE miles from my home:ohmy:.
Ach, I think I'll just have a thimbleful before bed..slainte!;)
Anyone else out cycling in their best suit, collar and tie and dancing shoes this morning:?:

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Well I went out in all that weather - but not in your sort of kit snorri. Got thoroughly wet and cold but came home to that empty bottle ;). So I had to make do with a bath (hot water only) xx(.

Top Bottom