Ring bells at 6pm today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I got the clap for carers.
You must remember your word order: you got carers for the clap.

And, for the record, I hadn't heard of it either. Neither has anybody else round here, by the sound of it.

Slick

Guru
Didn't do it as I didn't know anything about it until some friends came round earlier and told us. They seemed to think it was for children which is fair enough but not for me tonight.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Is this like when you were a kid? You’d ring someone’s door bell then run like the clap and hide round the corner?

DRM

Guru
Where’s up here? Someone in Harrogate started it apparently. That’s up from us 😉
With reference to the post from Jefferson Meriwether in Worthing, that’s a fair way down from me, Bread & Dripping City (Harrogate) is up and right a bit from me so there you go

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Didn't do it and didn't hear any bells around here. Too busy watching The Tiger Who Came To Tea. Purely research for my granddaughter :wub: who enjoys me reading the book to her.

Mike_P

Guru
Someone in Harrogate started it apparently.
So I understand although it was deadly quite at 6 so no big take up locally - as I understand it was simply to "get people into the Christmas spirit". It got hijacked by Greatest Hits Radio with stickers apparently to put in windows, not that I saw any. Now if someone had come up with a sticker that said "all I want for Christmas is #properlocalradio back and sod off Greatest s Hit Radio" I expect house windows would have covered in them.

Top Bottom