England : London Riots and Revolutions Sunday Ride NOW 29th September because of weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lilolee

Veteran
This will be visiting various sites of significance of Riots and Revolutions. So bring your inner History Nerd.

I think I have too many stops in mind so the route will be between 15 and 20 miles and will finish at a central cafe at around 1.30pm, no matter where we are, depending on how long I talk.

Meet at Hyde Park Corner (by the Royal Artillery Memorial) at 9.30am, leaving as soon as the Horse Guards have passed (usually about 9:45am). There'll be a quick comfort break part way round, but it's best if you use the facilities in Hyde Park (you'll need 20p) before you rock up to the start.

The small print, just as a reminder: This is not a formal ride under the auspices of any club. We will be just a bunch of friends on a ride together and my role will be simply to guide us round a route. As such, you will be riding under your own insurance.

Anyone interested?

(originally slated for 8th but I am away on the 7th so won't be able to make it)

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
That's the weekend of The Fridays London to Brighton, but as I'm away for that I'll hope to see you at HPC.

rb58

Enigma
I'm away in Scotland on 15th, so won't be able to make it. I am around on 22nd if the original date of the 8th is not possible.

Hope to be on the 22nd ride if in town.

jennyh

Sorry I can’t make this. It’s the same day as the London Car Free day and I’m leading a social ride based on the closed roads for the day.

Top Bottom