England : London Riots and Revolutions Sunday Ride NOW 29th September because of weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
lilolee

lilolee

Veteran
Can't make 29th. Weather doesn't look that bad tomorrow morning?
Shame I checked if you were leading a ride on London CTC.

Sorry this ride does keep getting moved. The Norwegians still say Thunder/Lightening with 25mm rain, as does Accuweather.

Ross when would the next guided ride normally be? And in researching this ride I have 2 more ride ideas, "Firsts" and "Lost Prisons and Execution Sites"

GM

Legendary Member
Glad I spotted that Lee. Just going to say that I'll be doubtful as I've got a bit of sciatica at the moment.

rb58

Enigma
Ross when would the next guided ride normally be? And in researching this ride I have 2 more ride ideas, "Firsts" and "Lost Prisons and Execution Sites"
@Trickedem is leading a Sherlock Holmes Ride on 6 October. And @Nick Saddlesore is doing ‘Remembrance’ on 10 November. Other than that I had the ambition of something every second Sunday of the month. So, pick a date and put it out there.

rb58

Enigma
Back to bed day.
I don't think that's the plan Mrs rb58 made for me :sad: And it's raining heavily.

Trickedem

Guru
Just been out for a 2 hour ride in Rochester. Lovely weather here, only 25 miles from London. The weather forecast was dire here as well.

Top Bottom