RIP: @Hopless 500 has left the building....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
UPDATE: Fri 9th July - the wee small hours

With husband Paul and her Mum beside her, Corina ‘Hop’ Mitchell slipped silently into the long dark night...and wherever that is, they’ll need a feck of a lot of yarn....

Thank you all for your support, thoughts and kind words, they really mean a lot.

Fabbers and Wimpers xx

Many here will remember @hopless500 of this parish from her postings and meet-ups the Vernon Pie meet, Friday’s tour and the Cinque ports rides etc.
It is with great sadness that I have to inform you that her brave 2 year battle with a brain tumour is coming to an end. Her best friend @Hill Wimp as been with her through the journey from an initial prognosis of 10 weeks to living a good life for nearly 22 months. In that time she married her long-term partner Paul who went as far to take her family name.
He has been the most patient and amazing carer.
Cat lover, skilled crafter, traveller and bon-viveur, she’ll be missed.
The end is nigh and we pray she slips-away peacefully.
From just last Saturday....

Cheers Hop X

Last edited:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I didn’t know her, but that is so sad. :sad:

Rocky

Hello decadence
That’s so sad. @hopless500 is such a great person - she is fun to be with and is such a talented artist and crafter. She has a wicked sense of humour.

The Prof and I send our love. We also send our love to Paul, @Hill Wimp and you Fabbers. You have been true friends.

Hugs

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Many here will remember @hopless500 of this parish from her postings and meet-ups the Vernon Pie meet, and the Cinque ports rides etc.
It is with great sadness that I have to inform you that her brave 2 year battle with a brain tumour is coming to an end. Her best friend @Hill Wimp as been with her through the journey from an initial prognosis of 10 weeks to living a good life for nearly 22 months. In that time she married her long-term partner Paul who went as far to take her family name.
He has been the most patient and amazing carer.
Cat lover, skilled crafter, traveller and bon-viveur, she’ll be missed.
The end is nigh and we pray she slips-away peacefully.
From just last Saturday....

View attachment 597843

Cheers Hop X

So sorry to hear you're losing a great friend.

Unbearable, but somehow you must, remembering the good times.

Some comfort at least, that she has the support of wonderful people around her.

Go peacefully X X

Top Bottom