RIP: @Hopless 500 has left the building....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I followed the Hops & Hills on tour thread before I met either of them. It was a cycling tour around Belgium and the Netherlands was taken in too I think.

Lots of cycling and cafe stops with Chimmey beers.

The question was asked by the ladies about a good route to cycle from Dover docks back to @Hill Wimp towers in Deal.

I offered a good quiet route.

The ladies took my advice, chucked it over their shoulders and took the train home on their return. :laugh:

Godspeed Corina. :notworthy:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
FFS
1625739326083.png

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I followed the Hops & Hills on tour thread before I met either of them. It was a cycling tour around Belgium and the Netherlands was taken in too I think.

The question was asked by the ladies about a good route to cycle from Dover docks back to @Hill Wimp towers in Deal.

The ladies took my advice, chucked it over their shoulders and took the train home on their return. :laugh:

That tour was exactly 6 years ago....

Rocky

Hello decadence
Happier days

179958C2-CDF9-4634-9893-891FCE3B505E_1_105_c.jpeg

Moodyman

Legendary Member

I met @hopless500 and Paul on that tour (or possibly the one after) and they came across as a very likeable couple. I recall thinking for someone who doesn't appear to be taking their cycling too seriously*, she didn't half spin those wheels.

* As reminded by @Salty seadog there were ample coffee stops and chimney beers and lots of laughter. Clearly someone who knew how to live well. May the same spirit stay with you on your next journey.

Thinking of those affected by this sad news.

Last edited:
Top Bottom