RIP Robbie Coltrane

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ratchet Cat

Veteran
The series is also available on dvd for those of us who want a permanent copy.
Check out Robbie Coltrane's B Road Britain, the Planman and Murderland if you're a Robbie fan.
Why isn't the Pope Must Die available on dvd or Blu-ray? It's when he says "I just wanted them to enjoy their hymns more" to Annette Crosbie and I go weak at the knees. Oh what a lovely sexy voice he had😍😍

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
Check out Robbie Coltrane's B Road Britain, the Planman and Murderland if you're a Robbie fan.
Why isn't the Pope Must Die available on dvd or Blu-ray? It's when he says "I just wanted them to enjoy their hymns more" to Annette Crosbie and I go weak at the knees. Oh what a lovely sexy voice he had😍😍

Tis on YouTube, if nowt else...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svXQOwMjK4o

Ratchet Cat

Veteran
I know The Pope Must Die is on YouTube, as is kindly pointed out by AndyRM.
I'd like to own my own copy though.
I have got a personally signed photo though. He was just off to Manchester to film Cracker. I wrote to him when I was at Art college in the 90's.
It's not a stock signed photo.
I'm building a Lego house to cheer me up a bit.

Check out Robbie Coltrane's B Road Britain

I forgot about ’B-Road Britain’, which l shouldn’t, as l think l have the book
I found this though

image.jpg

Ratchet Cat

Veteran
Excellent! I've watched some of these on YouTube. The dvd is on my wish list, the book too.
I've just realised I have followed Robbie Coltrane, Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie et al for over 30 years!!!
Yep I'm getting old😺

Not forgetting his turn as a loveable Bond villain.

Valentino Valenski was never a villain really, else why would Bond only have shot him in the knee "The hard part wasn't hitting your knee, but missing the rest of you".

I know The Pope Must Die is on YouTube, as is kindly pointed out by AndyRM.
I'd like to own my own copy though.
I have got a personally signed photo though. He was just off to Manchester to film Cracker. I wrote to him when I was at Art college in the 90's.
It's not a stock signed photo.
I'm building a Lego house to cheer me up a bit.

The Pope Must Die is amazing, I've only seen it afewtimes. I remember a scene where he's trying to do the accounts (like the pope does accounts lol) and someone introduces him to a computer.

My favourite films he did though is the subliminal Nuns on the Run. Absolutely love this film.

View: https://youtu.be/cNkv_-zMElY

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
He did a sketch early in his career, don't know what show but I've been trying to find it for ages. Basically he's sat in a Welsh country cottage, wearing a big knitted jersey, knitting something else with a spinning wheel nearby. In a very plummy English accent he's complaining about English incomers to Wales not understanding "our" ways or appreciating "our" Welsh culture in a brilliant piss-take of the attitudes many townies have when they move to the countryside.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Anyone hear Miriam Margolyes’ eulogy on Radio Four yesterday morning?
Robbie would have been proud.
I was fortunate to meet that fine fellow several times when I worked at the Edinburgh Festival. Few could keep pace with his wit. No one could match his capacity for liquor. Several very hazy, happy nights.
A cracking actor.

Top Bottom