RIP Surosa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
@400bhp will be sad.

400bhp

Guru
Good people in there, but like many, their parts, clothing and accessories were way overpriced.

They must have sunk a lot of money into the shop a few years ago as it looked brand spanking new when i bought my bike 2 years ago.

400bhp

Guru
I think @GrumpyGregry has a bike from there too?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Gone bust/stopped trading. It's a North West Bike shop run by two very good cyclists from the 80's/early 90's.

I rode with Nige when he put his Time metal cleat through the side of a VW as it tried to knock him off (after his Kelloggs Tour wins) in Hazel Grove just before the Rising Sun (local meet up even today) . Shame my club mate was a copper that was with us.... Told the driver to do one !

young Ed

Veteran
Surosa are a well known bike shop in the NW (Manchester area).

Looks like they've ceased trading.
no one i haven't heard of it as i'm in the south east! doesn't sound good though :sad:
Gone bust/stopped trading. It's a North West Bike shop run by two very good cyclists from the 80's/early 90's.

I rode with Nige when he put his Time metal cleat through the side of a VW as it tried to knock him off (after his Kelloggs Tour wins) in Hazel Grove just before the Rising Sun (local meet up even today) . Shame my club mate was a copper that was with us.... Told the driver to do one !
i will remember that with the cleat, i should be able to at least put a nasty scratch or dent! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
no one i haven't heard of it as i'm in the south east! doesn't sound good though :sad:

i will remember that with the cleat, i should be able to at least put a nasty scratch or dent! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

Not advisable unless you have a copper on a bike with you (even off duty). It's criminal damage, but as said car clearly tried to side swipe him (with at least 5 cyclists with him) I suppose it was OK.

Top Bottom