RIP Willie Thorne

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
He has scored 198 maximum breaks with 33 of them being against Gary Lineker.

As with the daily virus statistics you can interpret that in any way that suits your agenda.
Professional players can pot any ball on the table with ease when playing in practice or exhibition matches. The ones who reach the very top are those who can play like it doesn't matter when it matters more than anything else in the world.

I knew him many years ago. I worked for a bank and he had an account with us.
A lot of questions went unanswered....
He has scored 198 maximum breaks with 33 of them being against Gary Lineker.
As with the daily virus statistics you can interpret that in any way that suits your agenda.
Not a fan then!

As for your first quote , what went unanswered? If you don't give details it's just gossip, and tasteless gossip at this time.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
He came across on the tele as a very kind and friendly person... he'll be a hard man to follow on the snooker commentary team.
66 left a lot of life to live. Sad when that happens.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Born in my village used to see him about when his mum was alive when he visited you knew his car reg A147 PRO .Always had time for people . Knew his brother quite well through the local fishing club
Indeed. A massive Leicester legend. You can tell if someone is from Leicester and above the age of 40. Ask them to name the only snooker title that Willie Thorne ever won.

Top Bottom