River...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Ah, so that's what it was called! I watched the first one, enjoyed it, but completely forgot what the title was.

potsy

Rambler
Yes, was more interested in Unforgotten, the other big drama that Nicola Walker is starring in but I have actually enjoyed River more.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Yes, was more interested in Unforgotten, the other big drama that Nicola Walker is starring in but I have actually enjoyed River more.
Watched the first of Unforgotten but didn't have itv player on my Amazon Fire so have yet to catch up on that. I've had a crush on NW since A Dance to the Music of Time in the late 90's.

Postmanhat

Am recording this for the doldrum nights of January/February. Also lots of other stuff on the Beeb at the moment - The Last Kingdom, Apprentice, The Man Utd thing, The Attenborough wotsit. Plus the SAS thingamajig on Channel 4.

I take it this has nothing to do with fishing
or Poker!

Levo-Lon

Guru
yep - outstanding.

Skarsgard is one of those amazing actors who's compelling to watch doing nothing and saying less.

He is also superb in the very superior film, "Order of disapearance" a very veey dark comedy (of sorts)

he was very good in the film Ronin,great film if you missed it..

midlife

Guru
Does anybody else hear voices apart from me? Kept me watching which is unusual for me as I have a short attention span.

Shaun

Top Bottom