Road bib shorts with a wee-hole

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteT

I much prefer bib shorts to 'ordinary' shorts, but tend to wear the latter as it's too much of a faff if you need a pee with bib shorts - at least with ordinary shorts you can jump behind a hedge at the side of the road and just pull the top of them down & don't need to remove your jersey etc! Unless....is anyone aware of road-style bib shorts that have the equivalent of a fly hole?

Ta.

I just pull mine down at the front, easy pee-sy ;)

Mrbez

Can't say I've ever had this problem, I usually just lift the left of my 3/4's up a little, and it falls out.

OP
OP
P

PeteT

Therein lies my problem and the reason for the question - I'm short in both leg and body, but with largeish thighs for my size (must be all that cycling & riding round with a full bladder :biggrin: ). Hence, I can't pull the bib shorts low enough at the front to pee over - and the legs are both long (just above knees) and very tight, so I can't go down the other route either! I've met a couple of folks with similar problems. Was just wondering if some enterprising soul had reached a solution....

OP
OP
P

PeteT

[QUOTE 1578883"]
If you pull the straps off your shoulders it's easier, and you can do this without taking your shirt off.
[/quote]
Sadly, tried that several times without success - shirt always has to come off (I do wish I was taller....)

zizou

Veteran
Some bibs are cut lower than others at the front so it might just be a case of trying a different brand.

I have one pair i cant pull down far enough as a result but the others are fine

Top Bottom