Road bike Mech hanger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andywinds

Hi, last night this broke on the road bike. I am now stuck to find a replacement. My bike is not that well known, it is a Forme Thorpe Comp 2. I've already checked online and cannot find anything. Does anyone have any ideas please?
Many thanks
Andy

U

User6179

Hi, last night this broke on the road bike. I am now stuck to find a replacement. My bike is not that well known, it is a Forme Thorpe Comp 2. I've already checked online and cannot find anything. Does anyone have any ideas please?
Many thanks
Andy

Check to see if it has anything written on the hanger, should be a product code .

OP
OP
Andywinds

Andywinds

Here is a pic.

Attachments

• _20160708_071146.JPG
    _20160708_071146.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 85

Ajax Bay

Guru
Recommend you visit your local helpful LBS. A good one will have, or have access to, all the RMH databases, as well as having a few dozen in their box (though likely none will be the right one).

OP
OP
Andywinds

Andywinds

Recommend you visit your local helpful LBS. A good one will have, or have access to, all the RMH databases, as well as having a few dozen in their box (though likely none will be the right one).
Yep, I am going to pop down to those guys at lunch time. I always feel guilty taking a bike there which was bough somewhere else. But seeing is this was an Ebay shop I have no choice!

OP
OP
Andywinds

Andywinds

Its always a god idea to carry a spare anyway so when you do get one get two if you get my drift :smile:
At this point getting one will be a luxury! I went to the LBS, they were not really interested. Told me to contact the seller and then search online for a supplier.

OP
OP
Andywinds

Andywinds

Thanks both, I did find a reseller who seem to be asking the right questions. I was silly enough to assume that the mech hanger was part of the rear mech, now I can see why it is part of the frame.

Top Bottom