Road Bike Mirror

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
I've used a Blackburn road bike one that rattled a lot and also sticks out about 6" making filtering difficult.
Am currently using a bike-eye which is OK, as long as you don't have a panier or larg-ish saddle bag as they will obscure the view,

I think 20+years of car driving before I took up cycling was the reason I enjoyed having a mirror so much, though the more I ride the less I bother using it tbh. Have a good one on the hybrid that folds away when filtering and doesn't rattle (zefal) too much.

neolux

I am a very experienced cyclist and actually I used a lot of mirrors. However, none met my expectations. I find the main disadvantage of all bike mirrors is a limited field of view and the view depends only on the position of the handlebars or frame instead of the will of the cyclist. In the end I decided to come up with my own. The result presented on YT video: unique bike mirror. In the video is the comparison of views in a conventional bike mirror with that of my. While driving. Now I always ride with my mirror. Even when I forget to take it - I'm coming back home, because I can not ride without it. Without this mirror, I feel insecure, I do not know what is going behind me, etc. And conversely; when I use it, I feel safe; I know when I can safely turn left, when I have to be careful and need to stay close to the curb and so on. And the field of view is incomparably large. When it comes to installation - it is extremely simple. Namely ... does not require any installation! At all. Really!

Top Bottom