Road bike / Mountain bike or in between?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CrazeUK

Hi Guys.

I am looking for a road/ hubrid bike in Manchester asap.

Idealy it shouldnt be too old and should be in perfect condition.

I have used a Specialized Sirrus Elite before so that would probably be something i do look at twice.

Also a bike with disc breaks! lol

might be an idea to say how much your looking to spend and what size frame your looking at,

if you don't know what frame your looking at then let us know how tall you are and what your inside leg measurement is, this will allow people to figure out what size frame you need

OP
OP
C

CrazeUK

Pushing tin said:
might be an idea to say how much your looking to spend and what size frame your looking at,

if you don't know what frame your looking at then let us know how tall you are and what your inside leg measurement is, this will allow people to figure out what size frame you need

Hi.
Sorry that would help.
Because i am only just starting out i dont want to spend huge amounts. So on a used bike no more than between 300 and 500.

Re sizes to be honest i have never checked. I have just stood in front of my colleagues and measured. 32 inchs exact.

I will try pay a visit to edinburgh cycles tomorrow and get a actual measurement.

£300 - £500 should get you something decent brand new, have a gander at what Edinburgh cycles have when your there, have a try of different bikes and get an idea of what you want from hybrid to sportster (flat bared road bike) or touring bike etc

OP
OP
C

CrazeUK

Pushing tin said:
£300 - £500 should get you something decent brand new, have a gander at what Edinburgh cycles have when your there, have a try of different bikes and get an idea of what you want from hybrid to sportster (flat bared road bike) or touring bike etc

I did forget to mention.
My local government workplace..are a little delayed, so they dont plan on having the cyclescheme launched until June. So i did consider spending only about upto £150 on a bike right now then buy a new, tax free one upto the value of £500 once that kicks off.

Top Bottom