Road Rage - BBC1 tonight ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Arch said:
...who were the men with small willies?
The lady[1] in question was saying it of folks on the World Bare Ass Nekkid Bike Ride, so far as I recall.

[1]I think she made some claim about having a medical condition that meant she *had* to drive everywhere as well, but might have imagined that bit.

mcd

I thought the program wasn't as anti cycling as it could have been. Pedestrians* got off lightly - no vacant peds wandering into the road, or shouting "bl@@dy lycra lout" while standing on the wrong side of the line on a shared path.

(* apart from the ones that got hit obv.)

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Nigel-YZ1 said:
She had a leg ailment and was using a taxi to get to the hospital for her appointment to get it seen to. Unfortunately the buff brigade prevented the taxi getting through.

Ah, thanks for the memory refreshment, I couldn't remember whether she'd said that (and precisely what) or not.

PrettyboyTim

John the Monkey said:
The lady[1] in question was saying it of folks on the World Bare Ass Nekkid Bike Ride, so far as I recall.

[1]I think she made some claim about having a medical condition that meant she *had* to drive everywhere as well, but might have imagined that bit.

Actually, I felt rather sorry for her. She had an injured leg and couldn't walk to the station. She was in a cab that could not get to the station because the bike ride was in the way and she'd now missed her train. I thought her comments about willy size were an amusing and fairly good humoured way to express her frustration with the cyclists who were preventing her from continuing with her journey.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
PrettyboyTim said:
I thought her comments about willy size were an amusing and fairly good humoured way to express her frustration with the cyclists who were preventing her from continuing with her journey.

And judging by the accompanying footage, her comments were quite accurate as well:biggrin:

Top Bottom