Road rage in Britain is delightful

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
Not sure what the fuss is. Car driver chump, cyclist not a great deal better by placing his claim on the tarmac ahead of his wellbeing. 2 fools then fail to punch each other.
 
D

Deleted member 23692

Guest
Sounds like a Derek and Clive skit

Other than that it's another youtube non-event
 

400bhp

Legendary Member
Wow, how old is this clip.:whistle:
 

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Location
West Yorkshire
whats wrong with the theory that two people dealt with a dispute in a gentlemanly fashion and carried on about their business??
as for "chinning" someone ..............that would be assault quite possibly resulting in a court case and a criminal record. I know which route I would go down in similar circumstances.
 

PaulSecteur

Specialized fanboy
I like the bit at 1 min 25 seconds...

cyclist - "why didn't you just back off and let me through if you knew I was there"
audi driver - blank look while considering the alien term "back off"
 
Top Bottom