Road Safety Authority

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Starting to see more of it in the States. I was driving past the outdoor Farmer's Market the other day, and they were also giving away bicycle lights. A lot of small efforts making themselves felt.

Lanzecki

Über Member
Yea, the RSA actually doing something with the € we pay them. They's even had RTÉ play them a few times. I think the message is starting to get thru. Especially with more and more cyclists over the last few years.

There was a local 2 days (4 stage) race locally to me this weekend. We followed it a few times. The general public's driving was surprisingly good. Pitty the team cars and commissionaires didn't think the rules of the road applied to them.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Seems common to all nations. Good to see some progress. Both Eire and the States seem to have a lot more cyclists of late. Also, I believe, some healthier people.

Lanzecki

Über Member
Technically correct but so wrong :smile: I've never met a local that calls it Either the republic or Eire. But then I've never spent that much time in the North so I cannot vouch for all.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
They have a new one aimed soley at cyclists & I'm waiting on it appearing on the site. Having only heard the advert, if the visual advert is as good, then a few more might take notice of what they're doing.

Lanzecki

Über Member
Is this the one where they show a group of cyclists in a peliton? If so I was on the TV tonight. Very good one. It got my anti biking next door neighbour (who happened to be stealing my Coffee) commenting on it.

"Umm, You mean you lot are allowed to cycle side by side?"

"Yep, If there's a large group we'll stay like that, as it's easier for you to pass. If there are 2-3 riders we'll drop back to in-line. Depends on the situ really"

"Ohh, I didn't know. "

Top Bottom