Roadie buys MTB shocker!! : Turning to the dark side!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RSV_Ecosse

Having convinced myself that I was a roadie through and through I have gotten curious as to what all this MTB off road thingybob is all about.

To which end since I'm now able to grab another bike on my works Cyclescheme I ordered one of these beasties today :-

2ltt2rr.jpg

I toyed with the idea of getting a new hybrid - Cannondale Badboy looked good. Then my thoughts drifted to a cyclocross and eventually, drawn in by the Cube website and its presentation, I gave in and sucumbed to the evil MTB thoughts I was having. I'm feeling a bit strange when I say "I can't wait" to get sat on the thing and ride it. :wacko:

Anyone here ride an Acid?. Thoughts on it?.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
High on my list those Acids - very nice... Blingy as well.

OP
OP
RSV_Ecosse

RSV_Ecosse

Yeah, they do look really good!!. I'll be perfectly honest and admit that the looks/bling factor had me sold from the word go. They look great in the pics, even better in the flesh. :wacko:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I was a dirt jumper through and through.. off roading is great. something i always try to do when the weather is nice!

fisha

Guru
Looks a nice bike.

I went a long road ride with the brother in law yesterday, and he had a cube peleton. Basically the same spec as I was riding, but i couldn't help look at it and think

"nice bike"

all the way through the day.

Hope you enjoy it.

GilesM

Legendary Member
All of the Cube bikes always look really good, I'd say it will be just perfect to get yourself into mountain biking. You're nice and close to Carron Valley, not he best trail centre, but alright to get the feel of this off road stuff.

Have Fun.

02GF74

Über Member
chain reaction sell Cubes - deffo look good in the photo ... and they may have some Cubes in a Sale, hopefully you knew that or else did research on t'web for best price.

Norm

After today's little run, I think it should be the "damp side". Still some sticky mud out there, not sure I could throw a bike which looked that good at the countryside. :tongue:

Top Bottom