Rockshox Tora forks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ratchet Cat

Veteran
My 2008 Rockshox Tora 302 forks need servicing. Does anyone know where I can get a service manual and parts please?

Yes I know there are people that will do it for you. It doesn't seem worth spending £100 to do it.
I'm just thinking of changing the oil and seals.

Edited as they are Tora 302 forks.

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
dead easy to service ,see sram site for oil level tho its only some 10w oil needed and some for the splash in the lowers as a rule.

Last edited:

iluvmybike

Über Member
All the RS manuals are to be found on the SRAM website - this seems to have your in it https://sram-cdn-pull-zone-gsdesign...148/sites/default/files/techdocs/tm_my102.pdf

You will get a wiper seal pack from tftuned.
Check the manual but you'll need in Tora 318 Damper side upper chamber 130ml 5wt and 5ml of 15wt in lower and on spring side 15ml of 15wt in lower chamber from what I can see. Get yourself some good fork grease as well to grease the seals

OP
OP
Ratchet Cat

Ratchet Cat

Veteran
Does anyone know why the fork lock out would stop working?
What would a service kit contain?
Thanks.

iluvmybike

Über Member
Does anyone know why the fork lock out would stop working?
What would a service kit contain?
Thanks.
If RS lockout isn't working then it is usually either a blown seal or a problem in the damper unit. It isn't worth the money it would cost to replace a damper unit so just live with it. A wiper seal service kit contains the wiper seals and foam rings for the top of the lower legs and usually a couple of crush washers for the foot nuts. If you are doing a full service you would need to get the appropriate full seal kit for the make/model & year of fork

Top Bottom