Rockshox Tora sl problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Jayler

It appears i'm having a bad week.
Got my mountain bike out for a change this morning to ride to work. Got on it, clipped in and the front wheel felt flat.
Tyre was not flat but my shocks feel as though they are on the lock out position perminantly. When i lift the handle bars it simply drops the wheel lower.
I think that i may have lost air from the shocks since my last ride on thursday, which was particulary bumpy.
Could this be the case and if so can my tarck pump do the job of filling it up or will i need a new shock pump?
Cheers for any replys.

OP
OP
The Jayler

The Jayler

Anyone any ideas?

Globalti

Legendary Member
Eek! Don't use a track pump. Invest in a shock pump if you're serious about the bike, otherwise a LBS will let you use theirs I'm sure.

OP
OP
The Jayler

The Jayler

It would appear i don't even know the right model of my shock. It's a Rockshox Reba SL. Bought a proper pump for £20 off my LBS and it should the preasure to be 40=50psi. Should be 150!
I also noticed there is a rebound adjuster that was set to 'hare' setting. Adjusted this to haf way and all appears good now.
In the instruction booklet it says to get the oil changed after 125 good rides. Must have done over double that now. Guessing it's time for an oil change. Didn't know these things had oil in them.

Top Bottom