Rod Stewart's Model Railway

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
That's incredible. What an effort.

There's a guy at work who's into his model railways and has a track going round his garden.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm inspired, I think when I retire I'll build a model of Nigeria's Lagos to Ibadan line, which will be easy as it's just a single track line that only runs one train a day. Actually they've just dug up the track bed to convert it to standard gauge so maybe I'll wait a couple of years...

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I was quite surprised, he would be he last person I'd thought who would be into trains
I never had a train set when I was a child 😢 but later I had the real thing to work on :smile:
Pete Waterman is also a keen railway modeller. There are a few others from the music world whose names escape me.

Slioch

Guru
Most people would do villages/towns etc, but he's done a city with loads of massive skyscrapers and stuff. Very impressive.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I once spotted someone had 'used' a photo of mine as he was entering a competition to build what I'd consider a strange choice of a bridge on a now defunct Grouse Railway in the hills to the south of me, I got in contact and headed out into the wilds and measured each component of the subject for him,
track-over-blacketty-water.jpg

track-still-showing-over-blacketty-water.jpg

Amazing the work that had gone in to his entry, he never won but each detail was precise..
Grouse Railway history HERE

Top Bottom