Roe deer and their white bottoms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Yellow Fang said:
You'd have thought white was a bad colour for the bottom area.

I thought it might have been the deer equivalent of make up (accentuating the areas a male deer is interested in... i.e. aim here somewhere...) :evil:

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Lisa21 said:
Its to protect the herd......camouflage would give the individuals safety but the flash of white will alert the rest giving them all more chance of gettin away. Gawd knows what they'd think if they saw mine...its so white they'd think armageddon was coming:rofl::o):rofl::biggrin:

Is your arse hairy too?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Mort said:
Aren't most mammal carnivores colour blind? (this may be complete drivel).

So I understand. Anyway, one shade of green would only be any good against that same shade. Better to use a neutral colour that just blends into the background, or an interferance pattern like stripes.

Anyway, it's a well known fact that in the past all animals were infact many many bright colours like plasticine. Like plasticine, they eventually mingled to brown through breeding.*

*this may be a lie.

chap

Veteran
Arch said:
So I understand. Anyway, one shade of green would only be any good against that same shade. Better to use a neutral colour that just blends into the background, or an interferance pattern like stripes.

Anyway, it's a well known fact that in the past all animals were infact many many bright colours like plasticine. Like plasticine, they eventually mingled to brown through breeding.*

*this may be a lie.

This could be the ultimate Reality TV phone in.

You decide which path Evolution shall take as its course!

Dial: 0871-U-SUCKER

Calls cost 75p per minute, and should last no longer than 2 minutes. Calls may cost extra if not made from a landline. It may take longer than 2 minutes if lines are busy. The above is subject to further terms and conditions, available online.

Top Bottom