Rollerblader gets a good old fashioned dooring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I work down that way (he's on Cheapside heading towards Bank junction).

In fairness to those calling him out for being a bad bellwhiff, that would have been shot early on either a Saturday or Sunday morning, because it's much busier Monday to Friday and he wouldn't have been able to do it.

I don't think anybody is particularly endangered by that, save the rollerblader himself and the girl he just about misses when he inadvertently gets spread all over the pavement.

I've seen fixed-gear plaid-cast beardie types do far more anti-social stuff than that on that stretch of highway.
Clearly the person alighting the car only escaped injury by fortuitous timing.

Just because others may also behave like twots doesn't make this chumps behaviour any more acceptable. Indeed, if you have any footage of beardie types similarly coming a cropper we'd be quite happy to laugh at that as well.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Clearly the person alighting the car only escaped injury by fortuitous timing.

Just because others may also behave like twots doesn't make this chumps behaviour any more acceptable. Indeed, if you have any footage of beardie types similarly coming a cropper we'd be quite happy to laugh at that as well.
I don't see anyone in that being endangered, particularly. No-one's taking evasive action, or being skittled like ninepins.

The only person in any danger is soft lad,.himself,.and he finds it.

Top Bottom