Ron Hill bikesters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

soulful dog

Veteran
Cheapest place to look is on ebay, do a search for them and there's a few ebay shops selling new pairs. I might stock up on a couple of pairs myself since they seem to be discontinued....

Couple of shops online:

Ronhill Bikesters @ Yorkcycleworks £21.99

Some available via Amazon (from other sellers) & both about £30:

Ron Hill Bikester DXB Black/Yellow
Ron Hill Bikester DXB Trackster

newitts.com no stock but supposedly listed as more arriving next month.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
shame they are being discontinued. The water resistant versions are the dogs nuts.

ACS

Legendary Member
Got a summer pair from the LBS and I think they are VFM.

High cut at the back, comfortable, and wash well great in all but the coolest of conditions.

OP
OP
M

MrRidley

soulful dog said:
Cheapest place to look is on ebay, do a search for them and there's a few ebay shops selling new pairs. I might stock up on a couple of pairs myself since they seem to be discontinued....

Couple of shops online:

Ronhill Bikesters @ Yorkcycleworks £21.99

Some available via Amazon (from other sellers) & both about £30:

Ron Hill Bikester DXB Black/Yellow
Ron Hill Bikester DXB Trackster

newitts.com no stock but supposedly listed as more arriving next month.

Thank's for that just ordered a pair from Yorkcycleworks, plenty in stock.

D

Deleted member 1258

dave r said:
I have just brought a pair of winter cruisers from here
http://www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetails.asp?productID=15390&categoryID=211
if they prove comfortable I am going to buy a pair of summer cruisers, the winter cruisers might turn out to be to toasty for me.

Used the winter cruisers on the club run today, very comfortable and a tad to toasty, just ordered a pair of the sumer cruisers.

OP
OP
M

MrRidley

Bikesters arrived today, went for a quick run very pleased indeed, warm and kept me dry from the showers i got caught in, overall a very good buy.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I got 2 pairs from wiggle before they were discontinued , very impressed for a tenner each :laugh:.

Even when it gets sub zero i should be nice and toasty.

soulful dog

Veteran
Anyone got both the bog standard and the DXB water resistant bikesters - and if so, how much of a difference is there between the two? Is it worth paying the extra for the DXBs?

potsy

Rambler
soulful dog said:
Anyone got both the bog standard and the DXB water resistant bikesters - and if so, how much of a difference is there between the two? Is it worth paying the extra for the DXBs?
There's a definate difference,dxb's not exactly water-proof but don't soak the rain up as much + they dry out a lot quicker.
Wish I had bought another basic pair while they were £10 bargain.

Top Bottom