Ron Hill bikesters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

soulful dog

Veteran
Cheapest place to look is on ebay, do a search for them and there's a few ebay shops selling new pairs. I might stock up on a couple of pairs myself since they seem to be discontinued....

Couple of shops online:

Ronhill Bikesters @ Yorkcycleworks £21.99

Some available via Amazon (from other sellers) & both about £30:

Ron Hill Bikester DXB Black/Yellow
Ron Hill Bikester DXB Trackster

newitts.com no stock but supposedly listed as more arriving next month.

OP
OP
M

MrRidley

soulful dog said:
Cheapest place to look is on ebay, do a search for them and there's a few ebay shops selling new pairs. I might stock up on a couple of pairs myself since they seem to be discontinued....

Couple of shops online:

Ronhill Bikesters @ Yorkcycleworks £21.99

Some available via Amazon (from other sellers) & both about £30:

Ron Hill Bikester DXB Black/Yellow
Ron Hill Bikester DXB Trackster

newitts.com no stock but supposedly listed as more arriving next month.

Thank's for that just ordered a pair from Yorkcycleworks, plenty in stock.

D

Deleted member 1258

dave r said:
I have just brought a pair of winter cruisers from here
http://www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetails.asp?productID=15390&categoryID=211
if they prove comfortable I am going to buy a pair of summer cruisers, the winter cruisers might turn out to be to toasty for me.

Used the winter cruisers on the club run today, very comfortable and a tad to toasty, just ordered a pair of the sumer cruisers.

OP
OP
M

MrRidley

Bikesters arrived today, went for a quick run very pleased indeed, warm and kept me dry from the showers i got caught in, overall a very good buy.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I got 2 pairs from wiggle before they were discontinued , very impressed for a tenner each :laugh:.

Even when it gets sub zero i should be nice and toasty.

soulful dog

Veteran
Anyone got both the bog standard and the DXB water resistant bikesters - and if so, how much of a difference is there between the two? Is it worth paying the extra for the DXBs?

potsy

Rambler
soulful dog said:
Anyone got both the bog standard and the DXB water resistant bikesters - and if so, how much of a difference is there between the two? Is it worth paying the extra for the DXBs?
There's a definate difference,dxb's not exactly water-proof but don't soak the rain up as much + they dry out a lot quicker.
Wish I had bought another basic pair while they were £10 bargain.

Top Bottom