Room 101 in Kidnap Shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrRidley

dellzeqq said:
did you write that with your tounge between your teeth? I'm thinking big pencil with Gonk rubber on the end....

No but you obviously wrote that with your head up your peanut,
because i have an opinion on something that you don't agree with, you have stoop to insulting people, isn't that how you get banned in the first place, or is it a case of different rules for some ?

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
bhoyjim said:
because i have an opinion on something that you don't agree with, you have stoop to insulting people, isn't that how you get banned in the first place, or is it a case of different rules for some ?

It's all in the quality of the insult, Dell does it with such imagination and pomposity it beggers belief!

Sometimes I get sad he doesn't insult me more often. :biggrin::sad:

Aperitif said:
^ :biggrin:

I like to be entertained reading these threads as much as the next viewer, but there are always people who will align themselves with a contrary point of view no matter what reasoned thought is lapping at their ankles.

Shaun explained his direction, which I totally understand, so, to enjoy the posting, start being 'creative' all those who criticise, and take this forum in a positive direction.

Areas (P&L) are set aside for hard-nosed debate and argument - try your hand there rather than swagger aimlessly. A confrontational nature in Café just doesn't work.

A good post. It always amazes me when people say "oh, all the characters are gone, the forum's a really dull place now". Well, get posting then and put something interesting up.:biggrin:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
bhoyjim said:

sorry - I just thought that....

bhoyjim said:
the cafe's a much more duller place without wind-ups and piss takes, but then again maybe some people prefer a dull life

Shaun

Founder
And in the spirit of my announcement about Room 101, I shall now close this thread.

Muchas gracias. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom