Route info needed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Ok i am going to start using the train next year to explore further afield.Trip to Skipton then biked out to Yockenthwaite was such a great day out.
So today my mate said he wants to cycle over the Humber Bridge.So a train to Hull,then this is where you come in (please) let me have your best route back to Leeds.
I have a map Yorkshire Wolds,York and Hull,produced by Sustrans so i can plan it on there.
So please give me a few routes back as near as possible to Leeds,thank you.

ASC1951

Guru
I last came back via North Ferriby, Brough, North Cave, Gilberdyke, Howden, Airmyn, Snaith, Henshall, Beal, Birkin, Hillam, Sherburn, Aberford, Barwick, Swarcliffe, Gipton, Roundhay, ASC Towers. A more direct route is Hillam, Fairburn, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Swillington Common, Halton, Harehills and when I am coming back in from the East Yorkshire Badlands I jiggle about between those villages as the fit takes me.

If I take a map, I use the OS Northern England map at 1:200,000. It has enough detail for navigation and it saves me having to decide which one to stick in my pocket. I see that the OS no longer sell it. :sad:

Top Bottom