Royal wedding free zone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Now, dont get me wrong, I've nothing against this Prince Harold bloke and Michelle Marx. However, it's not Thursday tea time yet and the news is already full of it.

So, thinks a royal wedding free zone. Until midnight on Saturday please feel free to duck in here and talk about what else is going on in your life. All talk of royal, weddings, or royal at weddings, is strictly forbidden.

Now....im thinking of getti g the kayak out on Saturday.

postman

Legendary Member
I think it's Cup Final weekend.So i fancy Chelsea and that's even after 1970.Even though since the early 60's i like Utd,i don't like the way Maureen has got Utd playing.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Now, dont get me wrong, I've nothing against this Prince Harold bloke and Michelle Marx. However, it's not Thursday tea time yet and the news is already full of it.

So, thinks a royal wedding free zone. Until midnight on Saturday please feel free to duck in here and talk about what else is going on in your life. All talk of royal, weddings, or royal at weddings, is strictly forbidden.

That's the best thing you have said on here for ages, :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Now if we could have a football ban as well. i would be made up.

subaqua

What’s the point
I am going to do the same as I did for his mams Funeral . Catch up on much needed sleeping .

D

Deleted member 1258

Scout camp Friday night and all Saturday, ride on Sunday morning and hopefully canoe in the afternoon if I have energy left. Now that is what I call a weekend.

Sounds like an excellent weekend.

GaGa

I remember watching the news covering Charles & Diana's wedding . The reporter was Alistair Burnett and he said " Even the horses are smiling "

screenman

Legendary Member
I like Windsor and once set my son off on his skateboard down the Long Walk from the top, wow the speed he got up to before crashing was impressive.

53280721.jpg

Top Bottom