Rubbish in neighbours garden

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
@cyberknight Did this ever get resolved.

My neighbour has just added to the pile of building sheite opposite my house on shared land - only saw if from my shedoffice as it's behind a tree that has grown well since November when he dumped the last lot. :ohmy: It's 4 1/2 foot tall, of panels, insulation etc. He's also plonked a shed on his driveway at the front of the house - probably for the kids bikes (there are 9 children living there). PS Bet he still has less bikes than I do ! :laugh:

It's shared land in the deeds, but he think's it's his.
mine got sorted i saw them a while ago mid lockdown and they claimed they were waiting for the councilto remove it but as wewere in lockdown they were not collecting although it had been there a good while prior :smile: the council did remove it eventually , we had a sofa collected on a stated day last week and we only phoned thm the week before .

potsy

Rambler
mine got sorted i saw them a while ago mid lockdown and they claimed they were waiting for the councilto remove it but as wewere in lockdown they were not collecting although it had been there a good while prior :smile: the council did remove it eventually , we had a sofa collected on a stated day last week and we only phoned thm the week before .
Around here they stopped that service for quite a few weeks, finally got some stuff removed by them recently.

Cheaper than going private and zero risk of it ending up flytipped ^_^

Top Bottom