Rudge Usler Sports pictures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shadaboot27

Hi, I've got hold of a 1950's Rudge Usler Sports and I'm planning on restoring it to use. Some of the parts are missing so I was wondering if anyone on here has any pictures of the same bike so I can see what exact parts it needs. Mine has straight bars but I'm wondering if they came with racing bars too? I want to put steel racing bars on it but I want to make it look as original as possible using the exact parts it would of originally had. Also does anyone know whether this bike came with different hubs? Or did they all have the same hub? Because I also have a Rare 1950's Sturmey Archer FM four speed Alloy hub that I would like to put on it, but only if this model had these originally.

Cheers

stevevw

Guru
I think you will find it is a Rudge Ulster Sports

rudge_ulster_sports_vcc_library.jpg

Is it like this? Or like this?

Rudge Ulster 1957_Page_2.jpg
Rudge Ulster 1957_Page_1.jpg
Rudge Ulster 1957_Page_3.jpg
Rudge Ulster 1957_Page_4.jpg

OP
OP
shadaboot27

shadaboot27

Thank for the pictures! Mine is like red on in the second picture down and yes it does look just like my Trent Sports, I have been working on it all day and I will get some pictures up of it later on, I've stolen some parts off my Trent to put on the ulster, luckily these two bike have pretty much the exact same parts!

Top Bottom