1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rugby World Cup - EPO or is it /was it Epi...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Aperitif, 3 Sep 2007.

1. Power to the people.
    Rugby money is in town and this time I think good ol' Epi has bitten off more than he can chew (he's partial to a bit of Irish meat you understand...)
    Read on and see how 'odds' things are becoming!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4187516a10295.html

2. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Now all he has to do is make sure he's selected to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

<bewildered silence>

What is this rugball of which you speak?

4. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

It's a game where men...............................you really must get out more Chuffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Where men what? Cuddle each other in a muddy field and then have a bath together with jolly towel flicking games and dropped soap? That's not a sport, it's a night out in Brighton!

6. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

So, you do know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Chuffy! For goodness sake.. any fule kno that decent rugby players always got soap on a rope for a Christmas present and, besides, it didn't fall on the floor - simply because we were all lounging naked in the tepidity of the communal bath. (Communal as in shared with dead wasps, flies from the previous season, broken glass etc...)

Now this is serious business - Friday 19:30 on ITV be there or be er...cycling in the dusk. :ohmy:

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

BRING IT ON !!
    I got me soap ready !!

9. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Yeah, but have you seen what they hang it off? :ohmy: