Rumours and transfers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
Aye, typo on my part there - it was the white shorts that made me :wacko: rather than white shirt. I like the blue top and short combo.

How do they cope with white shorts, surely one spill of their electrolyte drink, and its going to look like they've had an accident, similar to how Tony is below

bloed.png

SWSteve

Guru
Are you living in the past? I thought that was a 2013 or 2014 "thing" - not that I ever thought it was a "thing"

The increase in Black?

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Not sure if this is the correct locale, but it would appear the number of riders for each team in WT races is set to drop

GC: 8
All others: 7
Maybe there needs to be a "chatter" thread as there are a few things happening/going on which have no specific thread or do not warrant new threads?

As for reduction in team numbers, will that be to reduce the number of riders or increase the number of teams? And if there is an increase in teams will it result in more riders overall?

SWSteve

Guru
Maybe there needs to be a "chatter" thread as there are a few things happening/going on which have no specific thread or do not warrant new threads?

As for reduction in team numbers, will that be to reduce the number of riders or increase the number of teams? And if there is an increase in teams will it result in more riders overall?

that wasn't said. But the reduction in numbers is supposed to help rider safety, so you would assume this would mean we would remain at 22 teams at TdF. But I wouldn't be surprised if Prudy included more Wildcard teams

Top Bottom