Running watches

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KneesUp

Guru
Slight change of topic but those of you with a Fenix 6 variant (I have the 6x Pro Solar that was massively reduced before the 7 came out) - do any of you use it to control a smart trainer?

I have been creating routes (‘courses’ in Garmin speak) and riding them on my smart trainer. It all worked great until the recent software update to v 26.00. Now the elevation data doesn’t work properly. It all looks fine when you preview the course but goes haywire once you begin to ride, and the resistance does not change anymore.

Just wondering if anyone else could confirm it’s not just me? Not having much luck getting a reply from Garmin.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Slight change of topic but those of you with a Fenix 6 variant (I have the 6x Pro Solar that was massively reduced before the 7 came out) - do any of you use it to control a smart trainer?

I have been creating routes (‘courses’ in Garmin speak) and riding them on my smart trainer. It all worked great until the recent software update to v 26.00. Now the elevation data doesn’t work properly. It all looks fine when you preview the course but goes haywire once you begin to ride, and the resistance does not change anymore.

Just wondering if anyone else could confirm it’s not just me? Not having much luck getting a reply from Garmin.

Have you tried searching/posting in the Garmin forum?

Top Bottom