Rutland 2 anyone ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

plantfit

Guru
Hi all,

Checking through some of last years posts revealed it's nearly a year since the first Rutland trike ride (28 March 2010) and I was thinking it might be a good idea if we had a repeat ride this year if anyone interested, once again back end of the month, of course we will need someone to organise a route as last time, without a good map I will probably get us lost.

Roger

PS, apologies to Cullin, I saw you on your trike today on the main Mansfield road heading towards Papplewick lane but couldn't stop to talk as I had a great rake of traffic behind my truck, nice to see you out and about again

3tyretrackterry

I am in if work and family allow
The great Notts ride is booked and paid for and i am getting some miles in weather permitting as well.
Ian

Cullin

Über Member
Hello all,

It would be nice to have another go round Rutland Water, will have to see how we stand, OK Roger seeing me out today, only the second time out this year, not been able to ride much as Mrs. C. has not been too good, what with illness.
Might be of interest to everyone, John and Dawn, The Redmountduo are in the process of planning their next big ride in Europe in 2012, they are planning to be out for upto 6 Months, he has just started a new website to show previous trips and to publish the new one, in a blow by blow update of the Big Ride. www.redmountduo.co.uk/
27th of March is the Sunday, then let it be set in stone to allow everyone to plan up to it.

Cheers
Bill.

3tyretrackterry

Just checked the calendar am off work, just checked with the wife and she has let me trade in a few brownie points
just need to check with FIL for borrow of car but that should be ok
FIL says ok for car so barring any major family developments and or bad weather i will be there.
Do we have a time yet?

trickletreat

Veteran
Will try and make it if possible.

+2 or 3 hopefully.

OP
OP
P

plantfit

Guru
Whitwell cycle center car park again, same as last years excellent plans, they worked very well and we did look like a well organised bunch of trikers and attention grabbers, I think it's still about £3.00 to park all day

Roger

markg0vbr

Über Member
will have a look at how to fit walking enablers (crutches if i still need them) on trike as long as some one can drag the beast of burden under the bridge bit i should be ok, if a bit slower than normal :sad:

Cullin

Über Member
Hi Guys,

It is looking hopeful that me and Mrs. C. will be in attendance, Sorry to hear Xap Bob can not make it, no doubt he is at work in the big house again, maybe he can oblige and have a word upstairs for the good weather he arranged for us last year.

See you all there, wonder if we can get more than 19..

Cheers
Bill.

Top Bottom