Ryanair Standing Room Only £1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
I wouldn't mind the option to only pay a quid on the occasions I have to stand most of the way to or from Manchester. Like I did on Friday. I reckon there's more 'turbulence' on the average train than the few flights I've been on - several starts and stops, plus a fair bit of rocking about in motion.

The only thing a plane does more is tilt on takeoff and landing.
 

ASC1951

Legendary Member
Location
Yorkshire
Wasn't this one of his stories he pumped out last year?
Next he will be doing the story about paying for toilets again.
It works. Every few months he puts out some nonsense story - and without fail, the flock of baaing journos give him thousands of pounds of free publicity. Whoever the idiot is, it isn't Mr O'Leary.
 
Top Bottom