Sad news if you ever played D&D

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

red_tom

Failed save vs death.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I do so regret all those hours of playing D&D with friends when I could have been out mugging old ladies, joy riding, getting p*ssed and vandalising phone boxes, like all the normal kids!

Tx

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Roll for wandering Trolls.

hubgearfreak

Über Member
tdr1nka said:
I do so regret all those hours of playing D&D with friends when I could have been out mugging old ladies, joy riding, getting p*ssed and vandalising phone boxes, like all the normal kids!

i was never normal me, in venture scouts we got to drink beer and chase girls whilst also camping, mountaineering, climbing, potholing, canoeing & etc.

geeky board games, whilst not harming anyone, is still sad

hubgearfreak said:
in venture scouts we got to drink beer and chase girls whilst also camping, mountaineering, climbing, potholing, canoeing & etc.

doesn't seem to leave a lot of time for doing the important things like drinking beer and chasing girls! :evil:

red_tom

hubgearfreak said:
i was never normal me, in venture scouts we got to drink beer and chase girls whilst also camping, mountaineering, climbing, potholing, canoeing & etc.

geeky board games, whilst not harming anyone, is still sad

Yeah, all the cute girls hang out in potholes. Sheesh, don't you know anything :evil:

Top Bottom