Sad news if you ever played D&D

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

In Lanarkshire D&D is drunk and disorderly :biggrin:

got-to-get-fit

tdr1nka said:
If I remember we were still able to smoke and drink beer while playing D&D and even some girls played it too!
I think they were girls? Girls smell nice and have lumps in their jumpers don't they?
:biggrin:

Not the ones that play D&D.

I have never understood the attraction of rolling dice and talking about dwarves and stuff. To me it was always smelly kids with untrendy clothes, basin cut hairstyles, and those glasses with one frosted lens. They usually wore those calculator watches and always had an immaculatley kept geometry set at school.

I was far more interested in music, girls and more girls, with a side order of girls.
Did i mention i liked girls.

papercorn2000

got-to-get-fit said:
Not the ones that play D&D.

I have never understood the attraction of rolling dice and talking about dwarves and stuff. To me it was always smelly kids with untrendy clothes, basin cut hairstyles, and those glasses with one frosted lens. They usually wore those calculator watches and always had an immaculatley kept geometry set at school.

I was far more interested in music, girls and more girls, with a side order of girls.
Did i mention i liked girls.

Were these the kids who did computers and stuff? I think you'll find it was! We now have the ability to rule the world, bwahahahahaha!

Top Bottom