Sad news: TinyTwin (Mrs Uncle Phil) died suddenly on Tuesday last week (nothing to do with cycling)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
I'm not sure where to post this, but the Tea thread seems as good a place as any for now. If any members reading this are able to pass the news on to anyone else who'd like to know, please do. Or re-post to a more appropriate area of the forum or whatever.

Sad news: my wife, sometimes known on this forum as TinyTwin or Mrs Uncle Phil, died suddenly on Tuesday last week (nothing to do with cycling). Clare cycled a lot around York for fun and for utility, and there are quite a few Yorkie cyclechatters who will have met her.

Clare's funeral will be held on Tuesday 26th of January at 10:20am at the York Crematorium (Bishopthorpe Rd, York, North Yorkshire YO23 2QD).

Anyone is welcome to attend - but we'd appreciate it if you could let us know so we can be prepared for numbers (you can pm me via Cyclechat if you don't know how else to contact me).

We'll have our house in Sheriff Hutton open afterwards for tea & nibbles.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
I'm not sure where to post this, but the Tea thread seems as good a place as any for now. If any members reading this are able to pass the news on to anyone else who'd like to know, please do. Or re-post to a more appropriate area of the forum or whatever.

Sad news: my wife, sometimes known on this forum as TinyTwin or Mrs Uncle Phil, died suddenly on Tuesday last week (nothing to do with cycling). Clare cycled a lot around York for fun and for utility, and there are quite a few Yorkie cyclechatters who will have met her.

Clare's funeral will be held on Tuesday 26th of January at 10:20am at the York Crematorium (Bishopthorpe Rd, York, North Yorkshire YO23 2QD).

Anyone is welcome to attend - but we'd appreciate it if you could let us know so we can be prepared for numbers (you can pm me via Cyclechat if you don't know how else to contact me).

:hugs:and all the very best Uncle Phil.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

I'm so sorry to hear you're terrible news. Please accept my sincere condolences to you and youre family.

ScotiaLass

Guru

Oh I am so sorry to hear this news. I didn't know your wife at all, but my heartfelt sympathies are with you and yours right now.
:hugs:

classic33

Leg End Member

Sorry to hear of your loss.
Hope you and your family manage to get over this in time.

Saluki

World class procrastinator

So sorry to hear this Uncle Phil.
Our heartfelt condolences to you.:hugs:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow

I know neither of you,
please accept the condolences of the Mhor family.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I'm not sure there is a right place for this chap but please accept my condolences for your sudden loss.

Shaun

Founder

Phil that's terribly sad news; so sorry for your loss. Our heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family and friends. It has been a lot of years since we met, but the few times we met I thought you were a lovely, gentle couple, and great company (favouring a Brompton / Moulton if I remember correctly?).

It'll let Sue (Arch) and friends know - they hang about mainly on the Garden forum - and if there's anything I can do, forum-wise, to help - just let me know.

Shaun

Top Bottom