Sad news: TinyTwin (Mrs Uncle Phil) died suddenly on Tuesday last week (nothing to do with cycling)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Sorry to hear this Phil. Take care of yourself.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
There's nothing to say in this context other than - stay well, take time, grieve in your own way and recover in your own time.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Deepest sympathy Uncle Phil. It must have taken a lot of courage, and a few tears, to write your post - I'm crying just reading it. I won't be able to attend the funeral, but I'll be there in spirit. Remember, you'll always have friends on CC.

Very sorry to hear this. Take care x

OP
OP
Amanda P

Amanda P

Legendary Member
I'm touched by all your responses. You all, collectively (and the other members who haven't replied yet), are what makes this forum different. Most of you are just names and avatars to me, and to be honest, many of you that I've met are hazy memories. But you really care about the other members: it's a real community in a way that very few nittynet forums are.

Thankyou all: your kind comments mean a lot. Hope to see you on the road again sometime.

(And, yes, Shaun, spaceframe Moultons are among our collection. More recently we've been seen at the odd audax on our Haas Pino tandem).

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Oh no - I'm really sorry to hear that, Phil. I was only recently looking back over some of my old forum ride reports including 2 rides that you and Clare joined me on. I can only echo what Shaun posted above - you were such a nice couple - very sad news.

Top Bottom