Sad News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I remember as a young lad going to my Grandad's house & for years there was a pair of clackers, wrapped round a telephone line, always amused me & had me wondering how many goes it took to get them on the wire :rolleyes: For those of you not old enough to remember clackers, google it, it's nothing rude :okay:

OP
OP
oldwheels

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Mudsticks not the same ones. Don’t remember these but there is a pic on the Facebook page of the one left near Salen and definately trainers. The timber jetty is about 4 or 5 miles in the opposite direction.

OP
OP
oldwheels

oldwheels

Legendary Member
9F32E5A3-4DB4-4F9F-ADE9-BBAC1D3E48C5.png
Here is the picture for you mudsticks

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Thank you..
But what about the one I posted at the location in question...?
Or was that other dangly footwear on Mull..?
In which case is it still there?
These are urgent "need to knows"

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Mudsticks not the same ones. Don’t remember these but there is a pic on the Facebook page of the one left near Salen and definately trainers. The timber jetty is about 4 or 5 miles in the opposite direction.

The plot thickens.. The booties are (were) definitely within a few miles of timber jetty - some distance westwards I'd say.

sheddy

Legendary Member
We now have some exposed beams indoors.
It is so much fun to try and throw 1m chains of bauble decorations up and over the beams rather than use the sensible step ladder method.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
We now have some exposed beams indoors.
It is so much fun to try and throw 1m chains of bauble decorations up and over rather than use the sensible step ladder method.

Being in hospital over Xmas - could be quite restful

There's a collection of trainers hanging from a chain by the Thames at Battersea. I always assumed that they were some kind of a shrine to someone who died. Some people have suggested that they are just put there by beachcombers who find them at low tide. View attachment 442793

They were all that remained of the one-legged rowing team that tragically sunk in a heavy storm.

Top Bottom